This is where lala design truly shines! We take care of everything from design to delivery, for large or small events. We’re the experts in individually designed, handcrafted event stationery and gift packaging. We also stock a fantastic range of invitations, stationery and party supplies – all ready to go!
You’ll find photo samples of our work in the Wedding Gallery and even more samples of our work, along with the amazing feedback and thank you cards from our happy couples at our ‘Pink Shop’ in Leederville.
We know you’ll love our custom-made invites. We put a lot of love into every order, and because they’re handcrafted, no two invites are ever the same – that’s the beauty of handcrafted work.
The Works service does cost more than our DIY and Print + Cut services, however there is nothing you have to do except come in and pick up your gorgeous package from lala’s.
Prices start from $5.50 up to $35. The design costs are based on how much material is used, the finished size, and the labour involved to handcraft them. So the more layers and embellishments you have, the more it may cost.
How long does it take?
We need on average 4 to 6 weeks to handcraft your order once you have booked with us.
For a written quote or sample, just pop into our ‘Pink Shop’ at anytime. Bring along your wedding ideas, and we will inspire and help you create beautiful, personalised wedding stationery.
|Find FREE Invitation Templates at:
|Email Artwork to:
Suitable for metallic/shimmer papers
- Black on A4 paper – 60c
- Black on A4 card – 90c
- Colour on A4 paper – 80c
- Colour on A4 card – $1.30
Suitable for matt texture stock
- Black on A4 paper – $1.20
- Black on A4 card – $1.80
- Colour on A4 paper – $1.60
- Colour on A4 card – $2.60
Terms and Conditions:
- All prices include GST
- All artwork is provided by client
- A4 size only
- Above price per side – A4
- Payment required at time of booking
- Stock price is not included
- Turnaround time is given at the time the job is booked (generally within 24 hours)
Printing Set Up Spec’s:
- Save document as a PDF or Jpeg, set as you want it to print
(eg: 3 invites to an A4 page)
- Allow a 1cm bleed area around the whole page
(we do not print to the edge/borderless)
- There may be colour variations, a test print will be done first