Find FREE Invitation Templates at:
Planning and making your stationery should be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. Before you start, here are a few guidelines to help you save time and money.
- Take the time to consider your theme, colours, budget, the time available and your level of expertise and patience.
- Attempt something within your artistic abilities.
- Make a complete sample yourself of everything you want to make. This means, printing on the papers, cutting and gluing it all together. By doing this,
you will better understand your skill level, your printing capabilities, and how much stock you will need to buy.
- When buying your materials, bring your samples in and a list of all the items you need, including extras for mistakes and glues.
- Give yourself plenty of TIME. We always try to keep a large amount of stock on hand, but it is safe to buy all your items 2 weeks ahead of when you plan to get started. This allows for us to order in any extra stock for you.
- Proof read everything, and ask another person to proof read all your stationery before you print. It is so easy to miss the most obvious mistakes and heart breaking if you have to do it again.
- If you’re not sure, just ask us. All the lala girls are self-taught, and have made our share of mistakes. We are happy to pass our lessons onto you.